Greetings from Maureen at Cottage Panache Antiques


So glad you stopped by my blog!
Cottage Panache is currently going through some changes.
Soon, I will be offering items for purchase online. Special event sales will be held occasionally and will be posted here, on facebook and on my website:
http://www.cottagepanacheantiques.com/

Click here to visit the online shoppe!

Click here to visit the online shoppe!
Link to online blog shop

Friday, October 9, 2009

Signs*Signs*everywhere*Signs!!! How'd they do that!

So...if anyone is having trouble finding me at my new location~I apologize!! This is my sign to be! Still awaiting approval by the city! Sometimes I wish I wasn't such a chicken and just go for it! Slap that sign up and be done with it and face the consequences later. But just call me chick-a-dee ~ boc boc boc! So I will wait and if you see this sign on Glenview Drive ~ just know ~ yes, It's Cottage Panache`s sign. Come and see me sometime!!!

1 comment:

Comments always welcome here!