Greetings from Maureen at Cottage Panache Antiques


So glad you stopped by my blog!
Cottage Panache is currently going through some changes.
Soon, I will be offering items for purchase online. Special event sales will be held occasionally and will be posted here, on facebook and on my website:
http://www.cottagepanacheantiques.com/

Click here to visit the online shoppe!

Click here to visit the online shoppe!
Link to online blog shop

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

A Summer's End

 
It's been quite a while since I posted on here. I've been hanging out in my backyard mostly.
They say that Summer is over...but here in Texas, there is no evidence of the seasons' change. I haven't finished all of the things that I wanted to accomplish this Summer, and yet do we ever get everything done that our hearts desire?! Those seemingly never ending projects roll into one another and before you know it time is running away from you!
At least I will be able to continue work outside well into October before I will need to 
sport that sweatshirt and will get er done!
Happy Fall Ya'll!
Maureen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome here!