Greetings from Maureen at Cottage Panache Antiques


So glad you stopped by my blog!
Cottage Panache is currently going through some changes.
Soon, I will be offering items for purchase online. Special event sales will be held occasionally and will be posted here, on facebook and on my website:
http://www.cottagepanacheantiques.com/

Click here to visit the online shoppe!

Click here to visit the online shoppe!
Link to online blog shop

Friday, June 12, 2009

Stressed spelled backwards...DESSERTS!! Where's mine

This cream colored cabinet/hutch is lathered with BUTTER...dishes that is. Silverplate, pressed glass, cut glass, milk glass, porcelain and china too!
I seem to be KNEEDEEP...in frogs...iron ones and metal ones and glass ones too!
What do they mean!!! Freaky!!! Okay I just stepped inside the house and someone has sent a pic of them into channel 5...I think they called them Mammothis clouds or something like that!
They are caused by turbulence in the atmosphere! Oh well, I guess I'm not too old to learn something new now and again! Back to work!
Back to painting...oops why won't this attachment stay on the paint can? Pick it up one more time and give up on the thingy that helps save your finger when spray painting. OMG look at those clouds!!! I have lived over a century and I don't remember ever see this type of cloud!
I even studied about all the clouds in elementary school and I still don't remember these!
My Hydrangeas were not damaged by the 85mph winds!!!
I was out in my front yard painting this cute little metal table and 4 chairs...of course it was so windy that it took more paint than usual. The green chair here is the original color of the set. That color of green just doesn't do it for me! Gotta paint it...
Feeling a little stressed...the night before my Saturday Sale. Hope it's worth it - all the work
and time spent, and hours of sleep lost! Wonder if I'll go to bed for more than two hours like last month?? I don't know why or how so much gets left to the last minute.
But it certainly didn't help matters when the power went out because of the storm on Wednesday and didn't come on all night. I thought, well might as well go to sleep since I can't do anything! So off to bed I went...even though I felt under the gun! I woke about 4:30 am and every light in the house was on!!! You know how you walk into a room and try to turn on the light from habit...and, oh ya the power is off...then you leave the room with the flashlight and don't remember that you tried to turn the light on!!! So annoying!! Anyway, I'm sure many were out of power and some may still be now! So afraid it will go out again and time again will stand still!!!
So to destress (is that a word?) I thought I'd post a few more pictures and then it's back at it again!
I don't think I'll ever figure out how to get the pictures and the copy to match up in order!
Do you have to go backward in time or what. It never seems to be in order!!

1 comment:

  1. Look at those clouds......and I liked your stuff, too. happy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome here!