Greetings from Maureen at Cottage Panache Antiques


So glad you stopped by my blog!
Cottage Panache is currently going through some changes.
Soon, I will be offering items for purchase online. Special event sales will be held occasionally and will be posted here, on facebook and on my website:
http://www.cottagepanacheantiques.com/

Click here to visit the online shoppe!

Click here to visit the online shoppe!
Link to online blog shop

Monday, October 10, 2011

Follow Me To Hico Texas ~ October 28th & 29th ~ Treasure Hunt! X Marks the Spot!


              Follow me to Hico, Texas for the Homestead Antique Fair on Friday and Saturday, October 28th and 29th for some fun, quality and quantity treasure hunting with myself and twenty-some
other exhibitors ~ many of which will be under the huge white tent and a few more of us in the garage across the way! 
          Homestead is located at 100 N. Elm in Hico, Texas 76457   Friday 10:00 6:00pm
Saturday 10:00 - 5:00pm 
www.Homesteadhico.com 
So, I won't be keeping shop at 7277 Glenview Dr.  Cottage Panache Wednesday thru Saturday for I will be a busy bee 
with all the pulling and packing, (the 26th -29th) for set-up and attending shop at the Cottage Panache booth in Hico! 
Of course, I will be back on Glenview Dr., Keeping shop as usual Monday, October 31st!)
I will be there in Hico with some new surprises and some of my favorites and as long as my the signal is good I will have my Square gadget for my phone so I can take credit and debit cards for purchases! Oh yeah! That's the ticket! 
Sneek Peek coming soon!
Maureen ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome here!