Greetings from Maureen at Cottage Panache Antiques


So glad you stopped by my blog!
Cottage Panache is currently going through some changes.
Soon, I will be offering items for purchase online. Special event sales will be held occasionally and will be posted here, on facebook and on my website:
http://www.cottagepanacheantiques.com/

Click here to visit the online shoppe!

Click here to visit the online shoppe!
Link to online blog shop

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Saturday Sale - April 11th, 2009

Next Saturday I will be havig my next Saturday sale at Cottage Panache! Cindy of Mama Mia Photography will be here to do live bunny pics. I love her style and she does the most amazing job at making pictures seem so natural and candid and in the moment!Her package price really fits the economy right now at $25.00 for 1-8x10, 2-5x7s and 4-wallets!!! I had Emily, my daughters' photograph done with live bunnies when she was almost 1 years old and they were precious! This time she is almost 14 and I will be adding my almost 10 year old son Ian.
Tell everyone that lives in the area to come in for their
live bunny pics, whatever the age!
Imagine a special memory with Grandma and Grandpa
and the little ones, and Bunny of course!!
Cottage Panache is located in Richland Hills at 7264 Glenview Drive! http://www.cottagepanacheantiques.com/

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I would like to know if this bunny is a single male dressed in a bunny suit?......LOL...Love Tiina...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why yes, yes it is and he has been inquiring about you!!!! He wants a date...shall I give him your number??? Tee hee..hee
    And now I have to check out your TA DA!

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome here!