Greetings from Maureen at Cottage Panache Antiques


So glad you stopped by my blog!
Cottage Panache is currently going through some changes.
Soon, I will be offering items for purchase online. Special event sales will be held occasionally and will be posted here, on facebook and on my website:
http://www.cottagepanacheantiques.com/

Click here to visit the online shoppe!

Click here to visit the online shoppe!
Link to online blog shop

Monday, July 18, 2011

Trunk Show here at Cottage Panache by Linda Kinnaird Jewelry, Saturday, July 23rd!!!



Next Saturday, on July 23rd I will be hosting 
here at Cottage Panache
The Linda Kinnaird Jewelry Trunk Show!
From 11:00am - 3:00pm
Linda has been working on her new and latest designs
and will have them here and on sale! Boo~Coos of Uber Awesome handmade pieces made by Linda, (with some assistance from her HD Rocky's ~ Brute Force)
These are a just SOME of my favorites (I love them all!) 
that you have never seen before 
and are gonna want for yourself! 

Ooh-la-la!
Just dripping with Savy!  Panache!
Ahh ~ Magnifique!
Be sure to stop by on Saturday between 11am and 3pm so you can pick out your favorites from Linda's trunk sale jewelry pieces. Linda is also bringing cookies and a great wet your whistle fruity drink to share with 
you while you shop!
I know you're gonna love these pieces as much as I do!
Hope to see you on Saturday ~ 
Thanks for stopping by and Cheerio!
Maureen

1 comment:

Comments always welcome here!