Greetings from Maureen at Cottage Panache Antiques


So glad you stopped by my blog!
Cottage Panache is currently going through some changes.
Soon, I will be offering items for purchase online. Special event sales will be held occasionally and will be posted here, on facebook and on my website:
http://www.cottagepanacheantiques.com/

Click here to visit the online shoppe!

Click here to visit the online shoppe!
Link to online blog shop

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Blog Issues!!!

Still dealing with the blog issues! I don't know how this happened. I think blogs are under attack! Sound Paranoid?!! You be the judge. It all started after my post about Cupcakes On The Run!  Hmm - could it have been... a Sugar Attack!!!  Or ~ perhaps Mad Cow Disease!   Oh no no no,  I think not!  So I decided after several attempts to consult the Blog Gods, where I noticed mention made of the error bx ___!  It differed in both alpha and numeric, and so I trudged on seeking the evidence that my blog was still alive ~ resting from it for days between!  But every time I returned to my quest of the blog gone wrong ~ it was still SICK! I Then on one dreary rainy day (yesterday!) decided that for once and for all I would prevail over the blog error! I was so exhausted and needed to put on my thinking cap! I was then enlightened while consulting my blog fairy ~ Filigree Moon, (Angela!)  With her many troubleshooting ideas, I recalled the mention of  problems ensuing after others had tried to update IE (Internet Explorer!)  Hmmm ~ So without haste I tried again to download the update for IE8.  Many previous attempts failed to complete. Determined that this would be the day that I would prevail over the BLOG ERROR! I chose update one more time ~ success ~ but now the real test. Try to sign into my blog with the navbar ~ yet more success ~ and now to try and leave a comment on another's blog ~ YES ~ Eureka!  The rain stopped and out peaked the Sun! (I'm not kidding ~ it really did!) So, the moral to this story is - If your blog is ailing - don't give into that error ~ fight back and update your internet explorer ~ it works just like chicken soup!
 p.s.          Let us here from all who have experienced the same thing or something like it! If not, I hope that you never do.  Thanks for allowing me to babble!
Maureen                                                              

5 comments:

  1. Glad everything is working as it should now. And I hope it doesn't happen to me, I know very little about this little computer of mine. I'm always needing help.
    Wasn't this a beautiful day. Hope you enjoyed it too!!
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Click your heels three times and repeat after me..."There's no place like home, there's..." Oh wait, wrong. Uhhh yes, here it is. "Bippity, Boppity, Boo"... Ummm, noooo. Whoosh - this zany fairy's dizzy with giddiness that the wave of the Filigree wand took care of your blog woes. Alas, I would imagine that it was ACTUALLY your persistence and a dab of Panache that truly refreshed your blog! ~ Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! Another wonderful Texas shop owner. I'm coming to your store next time I'm in the area. I love Lonestar and Golithlys . I'm assuming you must be somewhere in the area. I will call your shop to make sure I don't missed it. Blessings, Marta.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww i'm glad your blog is all better!!!
    Welcome back to blog land :)

    My fingers crossed, i haven't had any issues, just trying to learn all the lil tricks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for the blessings from near and far! A couple of days ago ~ I couldn't even comment on my own posts!!! But Walah!
    Hugs to yall, Maureen

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome here!