Greetings from Maureen at Cottage Panache Antiques


So glad you stopped by my blog!
Cottage Panache is currently going through some changes.
Soon, I will be offering items for purchase online. Special event sales will be held occasionally and will be posted here, on facebook and on my website:
http://www.cottagepanacheantiques.com/

Click here to visit the online shoppe!

Click here to visit the online shoppe!
Link to online blog shop

Monday, November 9, 2009

Grand Re-Opening Weekend

This next weekend we will celebrate our Grand Re-Opening for Cottage Panache Antiques, Gifts & Decor! We will Start on Saturday, November 14th at 10:00am - 6:00pm, with an outside flea market just to make it extra fun. Who doesn't love a flea market on a Saturday? I have a few spaces left for outside display for the day, so if you know anyone that would like to participate ~ send them my way. It's just $30.00 to set up for the day. Then on Sunday, we will begin at 12:00 noon and be here until 4:00. Weather permitting I will pull out whatever I have left (I hear it's suppose to rain Sunday afternoon!!! I'm going to pray that it doesn't ~ but at least if it does we will still be here inside with more treasures than I am able to mention!  I would also like to tell you about two new friends and associates of Cottage Panache. These are a few pics of Lindsey's Cottage by Gracie!



Gracie has done a fantastic job setting up her cottage inside Cottage Panache. She will cater to those looking for a little something special for that new little one in your life ~ girl or boy! She has brought in a wonderful mix of vintage treasures that could be added to a nursery for a nice eclectic look. When I had my daughter fourteen years ago ~ that's how I did her room. It gives the baby's room a look of vintage and whimsy at the same time. All of her items will lend a hand in decking out any room in your abode.
Still to come: Angela of Filigree Moon ~ She is an altered artist using paper, ephemera, etc. to create her unique works of art as well as some fabulous jewelry designs! I will post some pics tomorrow after she brings them in. I know that I can hardly wait!
Thanks for stopping by and I treasure each and every comment that you offer!
Maureen
http://www.cottagepanacheantiques.com/
7277 Glenview Dr.
Richland Hills, Tx  76180
817-595-4040

5 comments:

  1. Hi, Maureen! I'm looking forward to your grand reopening day. The store is just fabulous and grows more beautiful by the day. Your hard work and talent just shines! I'll see you soon ~ Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow sounds like fun! Wish I lived closer :(
    The pictures are AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maureen,
    Congratulations on your grand re-opening! I hope it is everything you want it to be! The shop looks beautiful.
    Hugs,
    June

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got a busy weekend planned but hoping to be able to come by for your grand reopening. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Maureen,
    I looks like you week-end was as busy as mine! Hope it was fuitful and you made loads of new friends and saw lots of old (friends)!
    I would have loved to come as the shop looks beautiful....love that chippy old chair with the dress hanging on it!!! Have a great Monday!
    My Best
    Gale

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome here!